Software Engineer - Frontend (m/f/d)
tado° is the European market leader in developing and selling smart products and services to control your climate at home. We are internationally recognised for our unmatched compatibility, our award-winning elegant design and for being truly open with major smart home platforms. Over 170 employees contribute every day to the success of our company, share their ideas and are part of a dynamic and highly professional value chain. We want to make a difference, challenge our business every day and find new colleagues who are just as passionate about our products as we are!
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
Our daily business will involve:
- Building an Angular-based web application for modern browsers that allows customers to manage their heating and AC systems through tado° IoT devices
- Working within a cross-functional team with mobile app developers (native Android and iOS), as well as closely cooperating with backend developers to shape RESTful APIs
- Managing our automated test and release pipeline, and step-by-step phasing out our previous AngularJS-based web app
- We build services with a strong focus on our customers, aiming to deliver new features and improvements to them on a daily basis
- We take responsibility for our software from idea to product. All team members fully participate in each stage of the development cycle, including making architectural design decisions, implementing and testing code, and deploying and operating services in production
- We always strive to deepen our understanding of the software we develop and the tools we use. We do not shy from challenging previous decisions, which allows us to embrace change to continuously improve our services
- Excellent knowledge of software design principles, component-based application development and CSS methodologies (such as BEM)
- English working proficiency with strong communication skills
- Be part of a fast-growing business within a future-oriented and cutting-edge industry
- Experience an agile, innovative and open-minded working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Benefit from a steep learning curve on a personal and technical level and develop your capabilities every day
- Actively contribute to the success of tado° and help us to reduce the environmental footprint of energy usage worldwide