Website UX Manager (m/f/d)
tado° is the European market leader in developing and selling smart products and services to control your climate at home. We are internationally recognised for our unmatched compatibility, our award-winning elegant design and for being open with major smart home platforms. Over 180 employees contribute every day to the success of our company, share their ideas and are part of a dynamic and highly professional value chain. We want to make a difference, challenge our business every day and find new colleagues who are just as passionate about our products as we are!
For our international website, we are looking for an experienced Website UX Manager (m/f/d). You will use your creative talent and expert-level abilities in user experience, and user-centered design principles to create clean, consistent insight-driven experiences that engage our users on tado.com.
You will develop a deep understanding of what our customers want or need out of their interaction with tado° and identify creative new concepts how to bridge the gap between where the experience is today and where it needs to be in the future.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Manage the delivery of new design & functionality from initial concept, through research and testing
- Use web technologies to ensure data-driven decision making to improve the metrics that drive conversion rates and customer satisfaction
- UX testing, setting up and measuring A/B and multivariate testing to drive user engagement, desire and conversions
- Work with our internal full stack developers team through implementation to ensure the desired user experience is carried through the development cycle
- Develop an understanding of the capabilities of our technical solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, marketing, communication or other business studies
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in website user experience and data-driven design approach
- Experience with wireframes
- Experience with front end technologies such as HTML/CSS and understanding of existing code
- Experience with CMS
- Experience with SEO best practice for new content creation and link building
- Excellent German or English skills, other languages are a plus
- Be part of a fast-growing business within a future-oriented and cutting-edge industry
- Experience an agile, innovative and open-minded working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Benefit from a steep learning curve on a personal and technical level and develop your capabilities every day
- Actively contribute to the success of tado° and help us to reduce the environmental footprint of energy usage worldwide