Freelance/ external Key Account Manager Nordics - Retail Sales (m/f/d)
tado° is the European market leader in developing and selling smart products and services to control your climate at home. We are internationally recognized for our unmatched compatibility, our award-winning elegant design and for being truly open with major smart home platforms. Over 170 employees contribute every day to the success of our company, share their ideas and are part of a dynamic and highly professional value chain. We want to make a difference, challenge our business every day and find new colleagues who are just as passionate about our products as we are!
Do you want to actively develop, shape and scale successful retail and distribution partnerships with big utilities, energy-, home services- and heating OEM companies in the Nordics? And be part of a great and successful team of the smart climate control category leader?
Then we are looking for you! Join our European Retail team as a freelance/ external Key Account Manager for the Nordics region (m/f/d). You will be based in Sweden or Denmark but work closely with the tado° headquarter in Munich and our Retail Sales Director based in the Netherlands.
Joining our team means working in a fast-paced dynamic environment which provides the opportunity to make your own mark within the organization. Furthermore, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity for personal development.
Your daily responsibilities include the following points:
- Being the primary commercial customer facing representative of tado° across agreed accounts in the Nordics region
- Leading the local account planning process: e.g. account identification, prioritization, key customer mapping and building of cross functional account plans
- Setting-up and executing the wider Nordic commercial plan
- Executing the customer facing account as well as the activity plans to drive usage and sales through the launch phase in the Nordics
- Linking with the other European commercial teams to provide customer insight, seek support and to define the design & set-up of the tado° service capability
- Analysing new business opportunities within your market and your strategic partners
- Significant sales and senior key account management experience (4+ years) in retail or distribution facing roles, preferably in the smart home sector including a track record of working effectively with retailers and distributors
- Good understanding of e-commerce / etailing
- Results focus and strong ownership
- Winning personality, excellent communication skills and the drive to fascinate and convince prospect partners
- Strong analytical skills, as well as Excel and Powerpoint knowledge
- Fast, independent and driven way of working, but also a strong team player with the ability to work cross-functionally as part of a multi-disciplinary/ matrix
- Relevant experience in creating sales plans from the ground up
- Excellent Swedish or Danish skills plus English (other languages are a plus)
- Preferably as a freelance/ external Key Account Manager
- Ideally already located in Sweden or Denmark
- Be part of a fast-growing business within a future-oriented and cutting-edge industry
- Experience an agile, innovative and open-minded working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Benefit from a steep learning curve on a personal and technical level and develop your capabilities every day
- Actively contribute to the success of tado° and help us to reduce the environmental footprint of energy usage worldwide