2nd Level Technical Support Agent - DE + EN (m/f/d)
tado° is the European market leader in developing and selling smart products and services to control your climate at home. We are internationally recognised for our unmatched compatibility, our award-winning elegant design and for being truly open with major smart home platforms. Over 170 employees contribute every day to the success of our company, share their ideas and are part of a dynamic and highly professional value chain. We want to make a difference, challenge our business every day and find new colleagues who are just as passionate about our products as we are!
To strengthen our international Product Consulting & Technical Support Team during the next heating season we are looking for an enthusiastic 2nd Level Technical Support Agent (m/f/d). The team currently consists of around 20 international (DE,EN,IT,ES,FR,NL) members and the common language in the team/company is English.
Your daily business includes the following points:
- You help our customers (mostly by email) with all product related aspects of our product ranging from troubleshooting to the integration of our products with other platforms
- You help Professional Installers (mostly by phone) to successfully complete installations at our customers
- As an interface between customers and product development you are needed as an expert in tado°’s customer-oriented further development
- You are responsible for providing outstanding product experience for our customers
- You treat each customer request individually and respond competently
- You are happy to serve our customers via email/chat and professional installers by phone
- You are interested in investigating cases that are escalated from level 1 support
It's important for us that you approach all things in life with a positive attitude and the engine behind your motivation is the satisfaction of your customers. The constant improvement of the customer experience is the driver for all your actions.
Other requirements include:
- Technical understanding and interest in technology related to the Internet of Things (IoT)
- HVAC Industry Experience is a plus but not required (we have extensive training)
- First experience in technical customer support and/or technical sales is a plus
- Great negotiation skills
- Ability to make complex technical matters easy to understand for a non-technical audience
- Technical complexity requires an outstanding ability to structure and analyse reported issues
- Excellent German language skills and fluent in English. Further French, Italian or Spanish skills are a plus
- Be part of a fast-growing business within a future-oriented and cutting-edge industry
- Experience an agile, innovative and open-minded working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Benefit from a steep learning curve on a personal and technical level and develop your capabilities every day
- Actively contribute to the success of tado° and help us to reduce the environmental footprint of energy usage worldwide