Energy Systems Engineer (m/f)
tado° is the European market leader in developing and selling smart products and services to control your climate at home. We are internationally recognised for our unmatched compatibility, our award-winning elegant design and for being truly open with major smart home platforms. Over 180 employees contribute every day to the success of our company, share their ideas and are part of a dynamic and highly professional value chain. We want to make a difference, challenge our business every day and find new colleagues who are just as passionate about our products as we are!
For our HVAC Technology-Team we are looking for a motivated and self-driven engineer to start as soon as possible.
Our daily business includes the following tasks:
- Supporting our development teams with expert knowledge about heating systems
- Analyzing and troubleshooting heating systems of our customer base remotely
- Organizing firmware and hardware tests with our customers
- Developing HIL test jigs and test setups
- Keeping the quality of firmware releases at the highest level
- We verify new designs and concepts with a strong focus on our customers and the HVAC domain aiming to deliver the best product possible in view of design constraints
- We take responsibility for our work from idea to the finished product. All team members can participate in each stage of the development cycle, including making design decisions, implementing and testing functionality as well as giving the final green light for the start of production (SOP) when a new product introduced (NPI) or design change (ECO) is to be phased in.
- We always strive to deepen our understanding of the domain, products we develop as well as the tools we use. We do not shy from challenging previous decisions, which allows us to embrace change to continuously improve our product and processes.
- Being tech-savvy and work in a structured way
- Attention to detail is a must in this position
- Enjoy working under your own supervision
- Solid technical education based on a technical academic degree (e.g. MSc or BSc)
- Detail knowledge about energy systems and thermodynamics is a plus
- Interest in home automation and green tech
- English working proficiency with strong communication skills
- Be part of a fast-growing business within a future-oriented and cutting-edge industry
- Experience an agile, innovative and open-minded working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Benefit from a steep learning curve on a personal and technical level and develop your capabilities every day
- Actively contribute to the success of tado° and help us to reduce the environmental footprint of energy usage worldwide