(Senior) UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
tado° is the European market leader in developing and selling smart products and services to control your climate at home. We are internationally recognised for our unmatched compatibility, our award-winning elegant design and for being truly open with major smart home platforms. Over 170 employees contribute every day to the success of our company, share their ideas and are part of a dynamic and highly professional value chain. We want to make a difference, challenge our business every day, and find new colleagues who are just as passionate about our products as we are!
On top of offering smart control products to reduce energy usage, tado° is becoming a smart climate assistant providing personalised services. An exciting journey with the goal of increasing the value of our product and attracting, inspiring and retaining our users. We are looking for a motivated and talented UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) to accompany us on this journey and join our Product Design Team as soon as possible.
Curious? Fast-forward to your possible role at tado°:
Passionate to ensure tado° provides valuable products and meaningful service experiences you dive into getting a deep contextual understanding of what matters to the people we are designing for.
You work closely with talented designers, developers, product manager, data scientists in a fast-paced, startup-like environment bringing those digital products and services to our touchpoints (mainly mobile app and devices) and improving them beyond release.
Your role requires hands-on design work to drive concepts from an initial hypothesis to final digital designs that are a pleasure to use. In the process you proof, beyond an understanding for state-of-the-art interactions and user flows, a keen eye for visual aesthetics.
You ambitiously develop your own expertise and contribute to professional growth of the tado° Product Design Team by innovating the UX/UI practice, pulling in state-of-the-art methods and tools, updating yourself on emerging technologies and driving the development of our design system.
- You are collaborative by nature, a real team player who is experienced in working in an interdisciplinary setup.
- You are experienced in working with user research outcomes and confidently translate complex challenges into successful UX/UI solutions.
- You are thrilled to apply your user-centered design expertise in the Smart Home domain and bring a keen sense of empathy for our users to the table.
- You have a proven track record of creating beautifully crafted, meaningful digital experiences and bringing them to market. Preferably two or more years of relevant work experience.
- Your English communication skills are excellent. (English is our main language of communication due to our international team setup.)
- Be part of a fast-growing business within a future-oriented and cutting-edge industry
- Experience an agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Benefit from a steep learning curve on a personal and technical level and develop your capabilities every day
- Actively contribute to the success of tado° and help us to reduce the environmental footprint of energy usage worldwide
Are you passionate to support us on our mission and feel like you have just been described above? Then we would love to get your application. Please send us a few lines about yourself and why you think you would be a good match. Together with your CV please upload a portfolio in the same PDF showing some of your UX/UI work. (Alternatively you can also add a link to work examples in your cover letter or CV)