IT Systems - Head of IT Systems (m/f/d)
tado° is the European market leader in developing and selling smart products and services to control your climate at home. We are internationally recognised for our unmatched compatibility, our award-winning elegant design and for being open with major smart home platforms. Over 180 employees contribute every day to the success of our company, share their ideas and are part of a dynamic and highly professional value chain. We want to make a difference, challenge our business every day and find new colleagues who are just as passionate about our products as we are!
As Head of IT Systems you will lead our Munich based software development team providing all IT/SaaS tooling to our operations teams, such as supply chain, after sales customer service and finance. Our primary goal is to make our operations teams more efficient.
Your daily business will involve:
- Lead software & ERP development team of four in accordance with agile methodology
- Define development priorities together with the product owner (CTO) and our internal customers (sprint planning 1)
- Lead the sprint planning 2 with the team to derive the backlog based on the planning 1
- Hold daily standups, define best practices with the team, document important development decisions
- Help the team members to turn clarify & document requirements with our customers
- Hands-on development and code reviews
Core / Team values:
- We build services with a strong focus on what helps our operations teams to become more efficient, aiming to deliver new features and improvements to them on a daily basis
- We take responsibility for our software from idea to production deployment. All team members participate in each stage of the development cycle, including making architectural design decisions, implementing and testing code, and deploying and operating services to production
- We always strive to deepen our understanding of the software we develop and the tools we use. We do not shy from challenging previous decisions, which allows us to embrace change to continuously improve our services.
- Experience with the integration of multiple IT/SaaS Systems (ERP, CRM, ….) via APIs
- English working proficiency with strong communication skills
- Experience with Business Processes and ERP Systems
- Be part of a fast-growing business within a future-oriented and cutting-edge industry
- Experience an agile, innovative and open-minded working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Benefit from a steep learning curve on a personal and professional level and develop your capabilities every day
- Actively contribute to the success of tado° and help us to reduce the environmental footprint of energy usage worldwide